About Me

My photo
Hi welcome to Infiniti. Here in my blog you will find all the things that I love in life and things I like to create. I love all crafts, recently I have been making scrapbooks/photo albums. I love to design and make classic, timeless handmade jewellery with Sterling Silver and quality Swarovski crystals and other fine gems and beads. I especially like to make Bridal pieces and have recently started to make Hair accessories and even attempted a tiara! But I think the best thing I ever was asked to make was my daughters prom jewellery, a very proud moment indeed!

Thursday 23 May 2013

Scrappin around

All has been very quiet here in my little corner of the world recently.

I have been indulging my passion for beautiful patterned papers and been making some scrapbooks/ photo albums for myself and my family.

This one is my latest one made using Je Adore papers by first edition and Spellbinders timeless rectangle dies, stick on pearl accents, gems and flowers.









This one was for my daughters prom last year, she loved it!!










No comments:

Post a Comment